With healthcare transitioning from fee-for-service to value-based care, there is an increasing demand on the HIEs from the providers and payors to support them around the different population health and value-based initiatives. Building a comprehensive population health management infrastructure to support the diverse needs of its members for the HIEs require expertise around several value-based programs and persistent focus to improve data quality.
KPI Ninja, through its innovative technology platform, Ninja Universe, is partnering with HIEs to support its members to meet their population health and value-based payment goals.
See our solutions below to learn more about how we support our HIE clients.
Ninja Universe, our technology platform, is a data source agnostic big data driven analytics platform with more than 20 applications including a Community Health Record Solution designed to support the diverse needs of HIE and its members.
- Ability to ingest, aggregate, and analyze data from varied data sources like HIE, PDMP, Hl7 V2, CCDs, QRDA I & III, APIs, FHIR, claims, pharmacy, patient experience, virtual communication, flat files, etc.
- 64+ Built-in connectors (40+ EMRs).
Value-Based Program Alignment
- Support several different value-based programs like MIPS, MSSP, CPC+, PCMH, Medicaid, HEDIS, Bundled payment programs, etc.
- Ability to report to CMS for MIPS and CPC+ through API integrations to ease the provider burden.
Improve Data Quality
Population Health Management
- Provider and payor facing apps like readmissions, utilization, chronic conditions, etc. to support several population health initiatives.
- NCQA certified eMeasures to support payors for HEDIS supplemental data.
- Built-in Johns Hopkins ACG risk stratification model with hundreds of clinical markers.
We are here to support you and your participants. Explore our certifications to learn more about how we are providing a comprehensive technology platform to solve the most complex and demanding health care data needs.
Data Aggregator Validation (DAV)
KPI Ninja is participating as a Data Partner to help Health Information Exchanges achieve NCQA DAV status easier and faster.
- September 13, 2021 Are You Ready for Digital Measures?
- September 7, 2021 How to Prepare for NCQA’s Data Aggregator Validation (DAV).
- August 24, 2021 7 Reasons Why Your HIE Should Obtain NCQA Data Aggregator Validation (DAV) Status.
- August 8, 2021 KPI Ninja is participating as a Data Partner to help HIEs achieve NCQA DAV status easier and faster.
KPI Ninja is a leader in healthcare analytics and performance improvement. We accelerate the achievement of strategic goals through a better means of managing key performance indicators. We partner with Health Information Exchange (HIE) companies, Health Systems, Critical Access Hospitals, Clinics, and Direct Primary Care (DPC) organizations.