In the Direct Primary Care (DPC) model, providers contract directly with patients and employers. As these practices grow, some of the challenges they face include:
- Better managing patient engagement and population health
- Providing the highest level of quality and service to patients
- Measuring and demonstrating the value proposition for employers and communities
- Business development and operations
KPI Ninja, through its innovative technology platform, DPC 360, is partnering with DPCs across the country to run data-driven practices. Allowing partners to track and communicateimproved outcomes across cost, quality of care, operations, and business development.
DPC 360 ingests data from EMRs, virtual communication applications, billing, claims, pharmacy, patient satisfaction surveys, biometrics, and employers to provide a holistic view at the patient, practice, provider, and employer level.
Enterprise-wide Master Patient Index (EMPI)
- Creates a unique patient record by identifying, matching, merging, de-duplicating, and cleansing the patient records.
- Integrate with Hint, Elation, and Spruce in less than 2 days.
- 64+ Built-in connectors (40+ EMRs).
- On the Membership Dashboard you can quickly see total number of members, practices and providers.
- Easily adjust your view to see focused information on any metric.
- See chronic condition prevalence, retention rate of members and financials. All to help you be proactive in care and management.
- Where all data sources come together to give you a 360 view of any patient.
- Provides employers with the data they find meaningful such as, clinical utilization, cost savings and chronic conditions.
- Track every minute detail of user activity to mitigate threats.
Operationalize CMS' Primary Care First
The new CMS Primary Care First model has several technology and data sharing requirements. KPI Ninja can help your clinic satisfy all requirements, allowing you to participate, operationalize, and succeed under this payment model option. You can learn more about this option HERE
Prospective Employer Claims Analysis
We analyze historical claims data from self-insured employers by utilizing our proprietary algorithms to identify cost savings and quality improvement opportunities. Get in touch to learn more about how we can help show your value to employers!
KPI Ninja is a leader in healthcare analytics and performance improvement. We accelerate the achievement of strategic goals through a better means of managing key performance indicators. We partner with Health Information Exchange (HIE) companies, Health Systems, Critical Access Hospitals, Clinics, and Direct Primary Care (DPC) organizations.